Pro-Show Hog Starter
Purpose: To be fed to swine from birth up to 50 lbs.
Corn, barley, soybean meal, canola meal, fish meal, soybean oil, ground limestone, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, chromium tripicolinate, sodium chloride, l-lysine, dl-methionine, choline chloride, sodium selenite, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, mineral oil, magnesium oxide, vitamin E supplement, manganous oxide, calcium pantothenate, niacin, calcium propionate ( a preservative), biotin supplement, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione nicotinamide bisulfite, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, potassium iodide, cobalt sulfate, natural & artificial flavors.
1. Feed as sole ration for starting swine.
2. Provide a source of clean, fresh water and adequate drinking space per pig at all times.
3. Provide a draft free pen with clean, dry sleeping area.
4. When using a self-feeder, make sure it is adjusted to minimize feed wasteage.
5. Feeders should be well managed so as to provide adequate feeder space, prevent moisture condensation, mold and insect development.
6. Consult your vet for a recommended health program in your area.
7. CAUTION: Store in a dry, well ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. DO NOT FEED moldy or insect infested feed to animals as it may cause illness or death.
8. Mineral supplementation can be added when needed or appropriate.
*High quality protein. *Increased lysine & copper levels. *Creates better muscle tone & a leaner carcass. *No filler materials. *Maximum genetic development