Purpose: To be used for the feeding of laying hens.
Processed grain by-products, grain products, forage products, plant protein products, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, salt, l-lysine, dl-methionine, kelp meal, choline chloride, ground rice hulls, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, niacin, sodium selenite, copper sulfate, mineral oil, vitamin A supplement, vitamin E supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfite (source of vitamin K activity), thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid.
Feed as sole ration to laying chickens. This may also be fed to
1. Layer Crumble 16% is recommended for mature laying hens. Pullets should be switched to Layer Crumble 16% when they reach 20 to 24 weeks of age. Do not feed to chickens less than 18 weeks of age.
2. Provide a source of clean, fresh water and adequate drinking space for birds at all times.
3. Provide a draft free pen with clean, dry sleeping area.
4. When using a self-feeder, make sure it is adjusted to minimize feed wasteage.
5. Feeders should be well managed so as to provide adequate feeder space, prevent moisture condensation, mold and insect development.
6. Consult your vet for recommended health program in your area.
7. CAUTION: Store in a dry, well ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. DO NOT FEED moldy or insect infested feed to animals as it may cause illness or death.