Purpose: To be fed to gamebird chicks up to 15 weeks of age.
Processed grain by-products, plant protein products, grain products, fish meal, soybean oil, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, ground limestone, salt, dl-methionine, l-lysine, choline chloride, ground rice hulls, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, niacin, sodium selenite, copper sulfate, mineral oil, vitamin A supplement, vitamin E supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfite (source of vitamin K activity), thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid.
Feed to gamebird chicks up to 15 weeks of age continuously.
1. Provide a source of clean, fresh water and adequate drinking space for birds at all times.
2. Provide a draft free pen with clean, dry sleeping area.
3. When using a self-feeder make sure it is adjusted to minimize feed wasteage.
4. Feeders should be well managed so as to provide adequate feeder space, prevent moisture condensation, mold and insect development.
5. CAUTION: Store in a dry, well ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. DO NOT FEED moldy or insect infested feed to animals as it may cause illness or death.