Purpose: A feed for lactating goats. May be fed to new weanling kids or new goats, as desired.
Processed grain by-products, forage products, grain products, roughage products, cane molasses, vegetable oil, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, salt, zinc methionine complex, manganese methionine complex, copper lysine complex, cobalt glucoheptonate, calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, choline chloride, magnesium sulfate, potassium sulfate, magnesium oxide, manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, potassium chloride, mineral oil, hydrated sodium calcium aluminosilicate, niacin, sodium selenite, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, copper sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A supplement, cobalt sulfate, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
1. Can be fed at the rate of 1 to 3 % of bodyweight per day. Introduce feed gradually.
2. When ration changes are made, allow 3 to 5 days for animals to adjust to new ration changes.
3. Provide a source of clean, fresh water and adequate drinking space at all times.
4. Provide well ventilated, protected, and adequate feeding bunk space for each animal to prevent feed from getting moldy.
5. Manage feeders to not allow fine material to accumulate in the trough.
6. Provide free choice salt at all times.
7.CAUTION: Store in a dry, well ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. DO NOT FEED moldy or insect infested feed to animals as it may cause illness or death.